The Short Term Assignment Programme is customised to suit the requirements of assignees on short-term assignments (typically six months to a year).
- Research the best furnished apartment options in terms of area and budget
- Accompanied viewing (maximum of five properties)
- Negotiate rent, draft or review lease to ensure most favourable terms, coordinate signature and invoices for initial payments
- Conduct Check-In Inspection, including Contents Inventory to document specific condition of the property and obtain assignee sign off
- Explain utility arrangements to assignee, maintenance of property and move out process at end of assignment
- Property handover on occupation
- Core settling-in services (local area tour identifying closest shops, medical facilities etc.)
- Settling-In Information (banking, insurance, car purchase, driving; setting up telephone/internet, cable TV)
The Temporary/Interim Housing Programme is designed to Source, pre-select and secure appropriate, temporary accommodation, for up to 3 months, providing significant cost and comfort benefits over extended hotel stays.
- Research serviced furnished corporate apartment options
- Forward details and photographs or web links to assignee for selection
- Secure apartment (in company or assignee name)
- Provide initial rent/security deposit information to company or assignee
- Participate in inspection with assignee and property manager (assignee signs off of condition and inventory)
- Explain parking, security, access arrangements and facilities